Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome!

I started collecting Kenner's Littlest Pet Shop toys when they first came out (back in 1992 - shockingly, over two decades ago already!)...the world of Littlest Pet Shop was a magical place for me, and I would spend hours in silence with these whimsical little toys, dialogues and stories running through my head the whole time.  As an adult, I began collecting them again...I'm drawn to their sweetness and their charm, and like little time capsules, they all evoke so many wonderful memories.

As a child, I also had a dear friend who collected LPS and has recently begun collecting again as an adult - Tosh!  When we were kiddos, we would take our LPS toys over to each others' houses, setting up amazing little worlds with our pets and sharing our collections.

We'll be sharing our vintage LPS collecting adventures and thoughts here with you...thanks for reading!  I hope that this blog will bring back as many fond memories for you as it does for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment