Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Royal Carriage Ponies Saga--Close to Complete!

A few days ago I had written on the Kenner LPS forum about my sad "mint" Royal Carriage Ponies mishap. I don't want to totally rehash the disappointment, other than to say that it was not mint and was missing a bunch of pieces. BUT! Today I received in the mail an eBay find that I immediately snatched up-the pink saddle blanket! I was also thrilled to find that the mini lot also came with the aqua carriage harness, since my box came with the magenta! So now I have a variant, yay! In case anyone is curious, the aqua harness appears to be the same as the one from the Royal Palace Ponies (a set that I could write a whole topic about since I find it very curious).

They both appear to be in very good condition which is always nice since you just never know with eBay… This means that I am soooo close to completing this much coveted set! I would also like to add how absolutely beautiful I find the ponies from the set to be. Their colors are simply stunning, and I find myself transported into a lovely medieval fantasy land every time I look at them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, that is SO exciting! The situation with your -alleged- "MIB" ponies was a travesty, but I'm excited to see you piecing things together. :) And yes, a whole post on the Royal Palace Ponies would be warranted, since it's such a curious little mish-mash - we'll have to take some more comparison photos with all three of those pony sets.

    I agree...those ponies really are stunning, and their hair is so lovely. It's wonderful that they have that ability to transport us and spark our imaginations! :)

    ReplyDelete