Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Blog!

Hooray for the blog! And Sarafina for setting this up!!

Well, this is my first time blogging, so we'll see how this goes :) My LPS had a very similar beginning to Sarafina's in that I started collecting around 1992 when I got my very first sets at a birthday party. The Color Change Chameleon and Mommy and Baby Kitties were given to me by our mutual friend, Amanda. I remember how incredibly cute the sets were, and my love of LPS began immediately! My Grandma bought me quite of few sets later on when I would go visit her, including my beloved 1993 Playset! I took a break from collecting in junior high, and just recently rekindled my passion for these lovely critters (thank you Sarafina!).

I'm really excited to share my LPS experiences on this blog and will apologize in advance for my terrible grammar :) This will be a fun journey for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment