Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hungry Kitties-So Adorable!

Today I received a very exciting package-the Hungry Kitties with Eat-It-Up Food! This set is soooo cute, I absolutely love it! I'm a complete sucker for anything sparkly/glittery, and the fluffy tails make it that much more appealing as well :) I didn't have very many sets to begin with as a kid, and even fewer from the later years, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I have really been enjoying finding these little treasures over the past few months and building up my collection.


While I really like finding complete sets, it can also be fun to scour different websites looking for individual pieces, sort of like a treasure hunt of sorts :) I'm expecting a mixed lot next week that I found online, and while I know some of the pieces that it's coming with, the pictures were a little hazy for the most part, meaning that a lot of the items will be a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment